NWAIS Conferences, Workshops and Events
Board Chairs and Heads Partnering to Propel Schools
Board Chairs and Heads Partnering to Propel Schools:
Check-in and Continental Breakfast at 8:30am
Workshop 9:00am – 3:30pm
This Event Will Provide Attendees With:
- The skills to support leading your school through transformational moments
- The opportunity to develop your relationship through case studies highlighting real governance challenges
- A network of other heads and board chairs to support you as your transform your school
Who Should Attend?
All Board Chairs are welcome to attend with their Heads of School. Join your colleagues from Independent Schools across the Northwest and benefit from the expertise of veteran institutional leaders and fellow participants. You will come away with exposure to theory and practice that will enhance your ability to work together to lead your school and its board.
Learn through presentations, discussion and case study with thought leaders, including Mark Crotty, Executive Director of NWAIS, renowned speakers and experienced Heads of School and seasoned Board Chairs.
The program will consist of:
- Workshop on Best Practices of the Board Chair and Expectations for Partnering with the Head of School
- Case Studies
- Opportunities to discuss and share knowledge and experience
Includes Registration for Head and Board Chair as well as: continental breakfast, lunch and all meeting materials.
Registration Is Not Yet Open For This Event