For Job Seekers
Seek Out an Opportunity to Work at a NWAIS School
Use the dropdown menus below to search for a job at a NWAIS school. You can also visit the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) Career Center for a national listing of available positions.
||Seattle Jewish Community School
SJCS has a current opening for a full-time Advancement Coordinator. As a part of the Advancement team, this role will support Admissions, Development and Communications/Marketing efforts.
- Coordinates the admission process from point of inquiry through enrollment, working closely with prospective families to provide a thoughtful, well-organized, compelling introduction to SJCS.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relationships with prospective families.
- Coordinates recruitment efforts, including outreach plans and admissions procedures and policies.
- Schedules tours for prospective families and coordinates/attends school-based outreach events.
- Presents the Director of Advancement with analyses of admission data as requested.
- Coordinates the prospective students events and spring new family orientation.
- Communicates and promotes the value of SJCS and Jewish education.
- Develops key messages for multiple audiences, including prospective families, current families and parent/trustee ambassadors.
- Coordinates and executes admissions strategies, including print, web and social media.
- Manages internal and external communication, including social media and weekly newsletters.
- Manages design, purchase and distribution of promotional materials.
- Supports Director of Advancement with small and large scale stewardship events.
- Assists Director of Advancement with meeting scheduling and administrative tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization and time management.
- Strong and demonstrated capacity to connect positively with parents and faculty and to inspire enthusiasm in others.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Enthusiasm for brainstorming new ideas, launching initiatives and then objectively assessing the results.
- Technologically fluent. SJCS uses both the Microsoft Suite and Google Suite for administrative work and Ravenna for the admissions process.
- A capacity to be work independently, while also contributing positively to a collaborative administrative team and teaching staff.
- Knowledge of Jewish day schools
- Volunteer management experience
- Elementary education admissions experience.
Salary is commensurate with experience. No phone calls, please.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Priority application deadline is 1/24. Interviews will begin the week of 1/27.