For Job Seekers
Seek Out an Opportunity to Work at a NWAIS School
Use the dropdown menus below to search for a job at a NWAIS school. You can also visit the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) Career Center for a national listing of available positions.
|School Name||Catlin Gabel School|
|City, State||Portland, OR|
APPLY AT HERE https://catlin.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
The role of a Coach at Catlin Gabel School promotes an appreciation of physical fitness, teamwork, and sportsmanship. Coaches provide leadership and supervision for team, and work closely with the other staff and administration within the athletic department and designated school division.
Currently, we are looking to fill some vacancies as our high school and middle school athletics return beginning in August for the Fall Season. The positions include:
If you enjoy working with and inspiring student athletes, please apply at: https://catlin.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
· Minimum of three years’ teaching, coaching, athletic experience
· BA or BS in physical education, health, education, or related field from an accredited college or university preferred
· CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire
· NFHS/OSAA Coaches Certifications (prior to hire)
· Current First Aid/CPR Card (prior to hire)
· Reliable form of transportation to attend athletics events within Portland metro area
Catlin Gabel School is committed to employing the best qualified individuals from available applicants and to provide them with opportunity for advancement in a manner that does not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal equal employment opportunity laws or regulations.
O NOT APPLY ON INDEED. APPLY ON:https://catlin.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.