Grow. Develop. Flourish.
The many benefits of NWAIS membership include:
- Access to 30+ different professional development programs each year
- Ability to pursue accreditation by a nationally-recognized association (except affiliate members, not eligible for accreditation)
- Opportunity to become a member of the National Association of Independent Schools
- Connection to networks of colleagues across eight states and British Columbia
- Access to the many resources of the association, including the expertise of our professional staff
- Expert legal advice at discounted rates from the respected Seattle law firm of Helsell Fetterman LLP
- A Corporate Sponsor Program that includes a consultant referral database
- Access to extensive school statistical information and comparative data
- Heightened visibility through our website and other joint marketing efforts
- Ability to post job opportunities on our website
- Updates on current topics that are impacting schools today
To learn more about joining NWAIS, please contact Executive Director Siri Akal Khalsa, Ed.D.