Benefits of NWAIS Membership
Why join NWAIS? To Grow. To Develop. To Flourish.
The many benefits of NWAIS membership include:
- Access to discounted member rates for 30+ different professional development programs each year for heads of school, trustees, administrators and educators.
- Ability to move your school forward through the nationally-recognized, growth-based NWAIS accreditation process
- Opportunity to become a member of the National Association of Independent Schools
- Become a part of a community of colleagues across eight states and British Columbia connected through digital communities, listservs, meetings and events
- Access to the many resources of the association, including the expertise of the professional staff
- Complimentary and discounted expert legal advice at from attorneys specializing in educational law from the respected Seattle law firm of Helsell Fetterman LLP
- A Corporate Sponsor Program that includes a consultant referral database
- Participation in group publications of non-discrimination statements, as required to maintain 501c3 status
- Access to extensive school statistical information and comparative data
- Heightened visibility through our website and other joint marketing efforts
- Ability to post job opportunities and open houses on nwais.org
- Key information and updates on topics and policies impacting schools
To learn more about joining NWAIS, please contact Executive Director Mark Crotty