NWAIS Offers an Extensive Calendar of Professional Development To Move Your School Forward
- Conferences - multi-day, residential events, generally targeted at a specific job category
- Workshops - Single day, topic-based events
- Fellowship for Collaborative Innovation - Team of big thinkers apply to dive into important independent school topics over the course of a year
- Pathways to Leadership is a two year program to develop women who are interested in becoming a Head of School in the next 3-5 years.
- Emerging Leaders Institute is a two-year program to develop independent school leaders in taking the next step in their career.
- Leadership Institute (3 Day Event) June 25-27, 2018
- Traverse Portland Program: Re-imagine School as a Hub for Real-world Learning (Catlin Gabel School, June 25-27, 2018)
- Diversity Practitioners Retreat (2 Day Event) June 27-28, 2018
New Heads Institute - Save the Dates
July 30 - August 1, 2018
- New Heads Institute - Save the Dates July 30 - August 1, 2018
Member School Event