NWAIS offers opportunities to sponsor events and to sponsor the app that helps people navigate the these events. See below for event and app sponsorship opportunities.
Event Sponsorship is now an exclusive benefit available only to Annual Corporate Sponsors.
Event Sponsorship provides visibility for your company leading up to and during conferences and workshops. Choose the event that is the right fit for your company. Explore the events further on the NWAIS Professional Development Calendar.
Option1: Fall Educators Conference - $1000
The largest gathering for independent school educators in the Northwest: 1000+ attendees from across the 8-state region
This conference has it's own unique set of benefits. See below for benefits of our other events.
Benefits of Sponsoring Fall Educators Conference Include:
- Logo placement on printed program
- Logo placement on event webpage
- Logo placement and personalized landing page on conference app.This is the primary way of accessing conference information. In 2018, 1300+ users downloaded the conference app in the days approaching, during and following the conference. Sponsors can upload product literature, show brochures, press releases, and other .pdf to the landing page.
Option 2: Premier Events - $1000
- Institutional Leadership Conference - 150 Heads of School and Trustees
- Business Officers Conference - 50 CFOs and Business Managers
See list of benefits below
Option 3: Conferences and Workshops - $500
- Fall Heads Meeting - 100 Heads of School
- Spring Heads Meeting - 100 Heads of School
- New Heads Institute - 10 Heads of School
- Leadership Institute - 50 Assistant Heads, Division Heads, and Department Chairs and Teacher Leaders
- Administrative Assistants Conference - 50 Heads Assistants, Administrative Assistants, Division Assistants and Registrars
- Facilities Managers Conference - 50 Facilities Directors, Managers, Directors of Operations, and Facilities Staff
- New Trustees Workshops - 30 Trustees in their First Year of Service
- Board Chairs and Heads Partnering to Propel Schools - 30-50 Heads of School and Trustees
- Workshops - Various Topics and Audiences – See calendar of events for more detail on each event. Typically around 50 attendees from across job categories
Benefits of Premiere Event, Conference and Workshop Sponsorship
- Recognition during opening and closing remarks
- Your company logo on conference webpage
- Your company logo on conference communication and marketing materials
- Your company logo in premier location in digital conference materials (program or agenda)
- Listing of your company name and contact information in digital conference materials)
- Digital brochure included in materials (submission restrictions and deadlines apply)
- Logo placement on printed sign registration table
- Digital list of program attendees and school affiliation
Looking for some stand-alone visibility? Highlight your company within an event with a sponsorship add-on. Each of these are exclusive sponsorships where your organization will be highlighted all on its own and thanked for your generosity. An exclusive add on will be a for one of the following conference components and each will be limited to one sponsor:
- Speakers or sessions
- Special conference activities
Add-ons Are Limited to One Sponsor
Exclusive Add-On Sponsorship - $750