NWAIS offers on-site exhibiting at the Business Officers Conference and Facilities Managers Conference (Biennial) as well as Digital Exhibiting (housed on the conference app) At the Fall Educators Conference. Learn about both opportunities to bring your organization to the attention of our members below.
Exhibiting at NWAIS Events
Note: Registration for Exhibit Space is Open to All Organizations. Annual or Event Sponsorships Are Not Required.
Exhibiting at NWAIS events allows representatives of your company to build relationships with a targeted segment of potential clients.
The small scale of this event allows both exhibitors and participants to connect. This exhibitor event begins with each exhibitor briefly introducing themselves to a general session. This is followed by a reception with hors d’oeuvres and refreshments. At the conclusion of the reception, exhibitors are invited to stay and connect with new and old business contacts over dinner.
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Face-to-face interaction between your company’s representative and conference attendees, including an opportunity to introduce yourself and company to the general session.
- Skirted 6’ table with complimentary internet and electricity during exhibitor reception
- Listing of company in program guide
- Registration for exhibitor reception and dinner (dinner for additional attendees may be purchased)
- Ability to register to attend conference at a member rate (registration fee not included in exhibitor fee)
- A list of program attendees and their schools
We carefully choose which events will incorporate an exhibitor reception. For visibility during other events, please consider highlighting your organization through event sponsorship.
Event Exhibition Details and Pricing
Business Officers Conference
April 26-28, 2020 – Location TBA
The exhibitor reception will be April 27, 2020, 5:00-6:00pm
The conference is attended by 50-60 CFOs, Business Managers, Business Officers, Directors of Operations from over fifty schools throughout the region.
Price per table: $1,000
Price to attend sessions: Early Bird Member Rate
One dinner is included. Additional dinners: $75