Asynchronous Courses from SOS ThreeSixty
NWAIS has developed a partnership with the educators at SOS ThreeSixty to bring asynchronous learning to member schools at a discounted price.
SOS ThreeSixty provides comprehensive abuse prevention training to support organizations that focus on children’s growth and education.
Boundary Training for Schools: Creating a Culture of Safety
The SOS ThreeSixty training program is intended for all school staff, as only an integrated safety community will effectively work together for student safety. The course is for:
- Teaching Staff
- Residential Life
- Non-Teaching Staff
- Facilities Staff (Custodians, Security, Maintenance)
- Athletics Coaches
- Contractors (including seasonal staff)
Course Formats - Online Modules and Group Workshop
ASYNCHRONOUS ONLINE MODULES
The self-paced recorded training content presents the fundamentals of strong boundaries in a way that speaks specifically to your school’s culture. The relatability of the content and specific case studies are key to its effectiveness and the content is prepared to reflect independent schools, empowering your staff to be effective in supporting the safest school community.
The training provides tools to address situations, clearly defining and articulating reporting structures.
- The student experience and student vulnerabilities.
- Building strong relationships with students.
- Defining grooming and explaining how it often goes unnoticed.
- Boundaries & appropriate adult/student interactions.
- The role of the educator and staff.
- Managing student and family expectations.
- Addressing a questionable situation.
- Total training time: 30 minutes.
- Access given for one year.
- Technology needed: computer or mobile device.
- Tracking and certificate provided.
HOW TO REGISTRATION
The course is available for $45.95 per staff member with a yearly access and administrative fee of $995. NWAIS schools will receive a 50% discount on the registration fee.
Click here to learn more about this course. Contact email@example.com to register. Don't forget to mention you are an NWAIS member to receive the NWAIS discount.
"In 30 minutes, this training creates a really healthy balance between responsibility and the privilege of working with young people - all great in my book."
Deputy Head of School
St. Michaels University School, Victoria